Board of Directors
Click our names to learn more about us!
- Ensuring that technical capabilities are paired with ongoing security research
- Enabling communication between the lock industry and L.I working groups
- Proposing L.I funding for projects if needed
- Maintaining the security analysis and special projects areas of the website
- Main contact for the United Kingdom locksport events, meetings, etc...
- Maintaining the L.I website
- Integrating new software and custom code to enhance the user's web experience
- Adding new content and performing maintenance on existing pages
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Administering L.I examinations and certifications
- Managing certified member lists and distributing certification cards or certificates
- Maintaining the L.I Certification part of the website
Honorary Non-Voting Board Members